5 Warning Sign of Breast Cancer in Women Often Ignore- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal Breast Cancer Surgeon
Breast cancer is the most common cancer amongst ladies, after pores and skin cancer. One in eight women in the United States will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. It is also the second leading cause of cancer death in women after lung cancer. Breast cancer is a disease that occurs while cells in breast tissue change and maintain reproducing. These abnormal cells usually cluster together to form a tumor. Less regularly, most cancers begin in the fatty and fibrous connective tissue of the breast.
Sign of breast cancer
Breast cancer could have a number of signs, but the first noticeable symptom is often a lump or area of thickened breast tissue.
- Constant Pain: A sharp pain in your breast, possibly with some tenderness, may have you wondering if it could be something serious.
- Inverted Nipple: A exchange in the nipple, including a nipple retraction, dimpling, itching, a burning sensation, or ulceration.
- Nipple discharge: While nipple discharge may be troubling and ugly, more extra critical signs include discharge that happens without squeezing the nipple, discharge in one breast and now not the other, discharge that has blood in it. It is usually because of benign situations but may be because of most cancers in a few cases.
- Change breast shape and size: Any change in the size, contour, texture, or temperature of the breast. A reddish, pitted surface similar to the skin of an orange may be a sign of advanced breast cancers.
- Skin texture change: this rare, speedy-growing type rarely reasons an awesome lump. Alternatively, breast skin can end up thick, purple, and look pitted, like an orange peel. The vicinity may also feel warm or soft and feature small bumps that look like a rash. A area that is enormously one of a kind from any other region on either breast.
What you do if you find above sign?
While the majority of lumps are benign, top breast cancer specialist at Medanta Hospital Gurgaon Dr. Rajeev Agarwalsay it is important for women to speak with their doctor if they notice changes to their breasts. First, don’t panic. Eighty percent of breast lumps aren’t cancerous. But your doctor is aware of right away in case you locate something uncommon for your breast. If it is cancer, the earlier it’s found the higher. And if it isn’t, testing can give you peace of mind. If breast cancer is the diagnosis, the next step is to figure out how big the tumor is and what sort of your body it influences. This process is called staging. Dr. Rajeev Agarwal breast services breast oncology use stages 0-IV to describe whether cancer is only in the breast, or if it has moved into nearby lymph nodes or spread to other organs, like the lungs. Understanding the degree and type of breast cancer will assist your healthcare group to create a treatment plan. There are several forms of breast cancer, and treatments are carefully matched to each type.
Consult Dr. Rajeev Agarwal best breast cancer surgeon in India
Dr. Rajeev Agarwal top breast specialist at Medanta Hospital Gurgaon continues to offer survival rates as high as 90% for breast cancer treatment in India, one of the striking features offered by the surgeon is the low cost of breast cancer surgery in India, which is certainly lower than the ones found in other developed countries. International patients get highly competitive quality healthcare services; you have enough reasons to plan your breast cancer surgery with Dr. Rajeev Agarwal best surgical oncologist at Medanta Gurgaon. Get online breast cancer treatment advice from the world's best oncologists with India cancer surgery services. Our consultation package of breast cancer surgery includes:
- Expert advice by our cancer specialists
- Treatment planning as per international guidelines
- The written report, including answers to your queries
- A phone call with expert oncologists for breast cancer treatment plan
- Free follow-ups for 25 days
If you find above Symptoms and you consult Best Breast Cancer Surgeon in India I recommended you Dr. Rajeev Agarwal Best Breast cancer Surgeon in India.
- Dr. Rajeev Agarwal, Chief Surgical Oncologist & Breast Specialist in India
- Book Immediate Appointment at Mobile: +91-9765025331
- For Fast Track Query Reply Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org